In accordance with the Food Standard Agency, we must tell you of the 14 key allergens in our dishes.
The 14 allergens we need to declare are:
- cereals containing gluten – including wheat, rye, barley and oats
- crustaceans – such as prawns, crabs and lobsters
- molluscs – such as mussels and oysters
- tree nuts – including almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamia nuts
- sesame seeds
- sulphur dioxide and sulphites (if they are at a concentration of more than ten parts per million).
Due to the wide range of ingredients used in our kitchens we cannot guarantee that our food is allergen free. We do however uphold the highest level of hygiene and food preparation practices.
Please see below for the allergens on each of our menus:
If you cannot find what you are looking for or would like more information on any of our dishes or menus, please do contact us.