When I cook for clients, I often get asked to provide all day event catering, providing breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea (and sometimes event dinner too) for my clients.
- All Day Event Catering - top tips for keeping the team happy in 2018!
- Summer of Love, Autumnal Reflections & Looking towards 2018
- Christmas Party with a Difference
- Event Catering Inspiration #1 - Outside Catering Ideas Summer 2017
- Event Catering Inspiration #2-Summer Canapes 2017
With the days getting shorter and nights closing in, there is a crisp chill in the air and I finally have some time to reflect over the amazing Summer of Love with Taste the Love going from strength to strength.
It's that time of year again.. It's time for a Christmas party!
The sun is shining and summer is here. It is the time of sunshine get togethers and everyone is looking for different outside catering ideas for summer. The sun never seems to last so long when you live in a city like Manchester, but here are a few ideas whilst the sunshine lasts.
Here at Taste the Love I am in full swing of Summer event catering madness, so I thought I would share with you my top canapes I have been creating this summer.